Collection, processing and storage of personal data
The Company processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
– We would like to inform you that in order to offer you a smooth presentation of information and full-fledged services, cookies are used on the Website. Cookies are files that are stored on your computer or other device and are used to improve the quality of services by identifying you as a previous user of the website, collecting site traffic statistics, and directing you to social media.
– By opening the Website of the Company and browsing further, you agree that cookies will be stored on your computer, phone, tablet or other device in use.
– You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your web browser settings. You can remove some or all of the saved cookies at any time. We hereby inform you that without cookies you will not be able to use some functionality of the Website and it can impact your user experience. What is more, the Website may not function properly without these cookies.
– The Company reserves all copyright and other property rights to any content of the website www.vilma.lt, including, but not limited to photos, texts, descriptions, technical specifications, instructions, design, layout and other forms of unique content.
– It is strictly forbidden to publish or otherwise use the content of the Company’s website without the consent of the Company. By browsing the Website, you agree to this condition. Violations of these rights shall be subject to action in accordance with the legislation.